- Plant up some winter containers and display near windows and doors look for evergreen and plants with berries to add festive feel.
- Winter prune wisteria cutting back long summer growth, and any side shoots already pruned to 2-3 buds this will encourage production of flowers.
- Don’t be tempted to remove faded flower heads from hydrangeas as these will protect the buds further down the stem.
- Group potted plants together to give them some protection from the winter weather
- Clean garden tools wipe wooden or metal areas with linseed oil to prevent rusting
See all monthly plants tips Posts
Return to Blog Homepage