January is a great time to finish off tidying your garden and starting to prepare it for the new year! Here are just a few tips to get you started!
- Mulch your real Christmas Tree!
- Collect together old pots and clean them all thoroughly to use again when you start sowing seeds and potting on.
- January is the ideal time of year to prune any apple or pear trees.
- Harvest parsnips and leeks.
- Remember not to walk on your lawn when it is covered in snow or frost as this damages the grass below.
See all monthly plants tips Posts
Return to Blog Homepage